Wednesday, December 27, 2006

DUmmie: Will any Dems have the courage to speak out against Saddam's hanging?

Link.:

Will any Dems have the courage to speak out against Saddam's hanging?
How shameful is it that we've invaded a country, staged a show trial for its leader and are now planning to hang him? I know Saddam was a bad guy, but it seems to me that the United States should be better than this.

I truly hope that some of our Democratic leaders will have the courage to publicly oppose this disgusting action, but I'm not holding my breath.


Maybe someone should remind the DUmmie of the Nuremberg trials. We convicted and sentenced several Nazis to death, including Goering (who escaped the noose by committing suicide) and Ribbentrop. Hitler would have likely been in that same gang had he not been such a coward. Does that make Truman a war criminal?

No comments: